[an error occurred while processing this directive]

Cat Herding: Fiction> Fan Fiction

[ fanfiction | original fiction | recommendations ]

The characters/settings/etc in these stories are not mine - these stories are written out of love for their original series. Most of the stories unless marked or sorted "Gen" stories are slash/yaoi/boy on boy.

Heed the ratings/warnings!! If you don't and your eyes bleed, you will have no one to blame but yourself!

Certain fics reside in the password protected section; you will need to login to view them. Don't have a login?

Most Recent Additions

These Old Ghosts

Request fic for Tpod. Her request: "Something with Snape (funny or serious), Snape/Harry, or Snape/Neville (both post-Hogwarts in case you don't want to dip into "chan")." G/pre-slash-ish
[ more... ]

Butterfly

Request fic for Canis M, in which Okita spills tea. :) (unbetaed) PG
[ more... ]

At the End of the Day

(The Last Unicorn) Lir, coming to the end of his life, struggles to find the Unicorn. Request fiction for Foxy, whose request was "The Request: a Last Unicorn piece! I'd prefer it involve the unicorn at least in some respect, but any of the other characters-- and be about memory and loss." Rated G, Gen.
[ more... ]

Spaghetti

Snape is forced to eat in the company of that despicable werewolf, Remus Lupin. July/August Request fic for Tammy. Her request: Severus Snape and Lupin enacting the scene with the spaghetti from Lady and the Tramp! PG, silly, unbeta'ed.
[ more... ]

Skinny Dipping

Harry Potter. July/August Request fic for Goat. challenge: Sirius/Remus, MWPP-era, going swimming. PG-13 for kisses!
[ more... ] ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

Search



[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Powered by Movable Type 3.15
[an error occurred while processing this directive]